Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Storytelling And Script Links Post 10 Started Tuesday September 19, 2017

Tuesday September 19 2017
Songs to keep in mind from Pandora
good feeling by florida
im yours Jason mraz
You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship feat. Saabi
Dark Horse by Katy Perry feat. Juicy J
Fly by Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna
Just Dance by Lady Gaga
Around the World by ATC (A Touch of Class)
OMG by Usher feat. William of the Black Eyed Peas
Back in Time by Pitbull
Gold Forever by the Wanted
Gangnam Style by Psy
Low by Flo Rida
Still by Matt Nathanson
Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez
She is Love by Parachute
SoS by Rihanna
You Spin Me Round Like A Record by Dead or Alive
Scream by Usher
Backseat by New Boyz
Career a day in the life of-future edition
Incorporate astral travel
Work by Rihanna
Love by One Republic song length 344- 4 parts
Like A G6 by Far East Movement
Give Me Everything by Pitbull feat. Neyo Afrojack Nayer
Pound the Alarm by Nicki Minaj
See Right Through To You by DJ Encore
Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne
Timber by Pitbull feat. Kesha
Say You Won’t Let Go by James Arthur
I Won’t Give Up by Jason Mraz song length 4 minutes
Blow (Cirkut Remix) by Kesha
In My Mind (Axwell Mix) by Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl song length 640
Calabria by Enur feat. Natasja
Sexyback by Justin Timberlake song length 402
Right Round by Flo Rida song length 323
Womanizer by Britney Spears song length 344
Hey Baby Drop it To The Floor by Pitbull feat. T-Pain
The Boys of Summer by Don Henley
Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer
My House by Flo Rida
Glad You Came by the Wanted
To be included tomorrow-songs from Pandora, iheartradio, Amazon.com
secrets of empowering people
A List of Archangels & Ascended Masters (+ How to Work With Them)


I have saved an article similar to this before yet my intuition and logic is guiding me to keep it again in as both a present and future reference point for my savings goals and other research ideas as they intersect with my writings.
The most popular grocery store in every state
By Mary Hanbury
http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/the-most-popular-grocery-store-in-every-state/ss-AAnbzVf

I want to thank everyone who looks at my blog posts and career entries. I plan to resume my work log tomorrow for time reasons yet
Obviously, I am blessed to be in the situation that is described where I have a good boss, fair managers, and reasonable working conditions with a multiple number of  talented, driven, andor ambitious coworkers. I understand why Salemi believes that a person should still look for a job even if they have a job. It is just that I know from personal experience that even in what critics call desperation a person can actually successfully compete and be selected in a job/career path aligned with their life purpose/karmic destiny if a person successfully engages both their intuition and logic when it comes to going through the most open doors career/job wise. I believe that any closed doors andor job rejections are just spiritual and practical messages and signals for what a person must pay attention to in order to transform these setbacks into midas touch opportunities that enhance one’s career path. For instance, a job interview going differently at one school could actually be a signal to keep your head up and persist in going after other schools just in a different career capacity. However, this article helped me realize that while my current job is only open for the school year and closed during the summer time (parts of May until August), that I must hold off on looking for a year round job outside my current company (if applicable)until at least January 1st 2018 or February 1 2018 (I need to give myself time to decide which time period). Why you may ask; First, I intend to get better at my current job and see if maybe there are at least year round opportunities connected to my current job during the rest of this year that might be a part of my karmic destiny/career life purpose. This way I know that I gave myself plenty of time to see how my current job ties into my current destiny. Second I’m intuitively and logically aware that my current boss and the rest of my managers gave me a chance at my current job for a reason even if I am only partially aware of the reasons as they intersect with my life purpose/karmic destiny.
Why You Should Look for a New Job While You're Happy in Your Current One
By Vick Salemi
Why You Should Look for a New Job While You're Happy in Your Current One


https://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/outside-voices-careers/articles/2017-09-19/why-you-should-look-for-a-new-job-while-youre-happy-in-your-current-one

Wednesday March 21, 2018

My creative intuition is indirectly influencing me to refrain from commenting for now yet to at least post these links for both present and future reference.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/7-traits-managers-find-irresistible/

7 Traits Managers Find Irresistible by Steve Tobak from date October 20, 2011
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/7-traits-managers-find-irresistible/

http://www.americasjobexchange.com/career-advice/traits-that-bosses-love

Do You Have the Traits That Bosses Love
http://www.americasjobexchange.com/career-advice/traits-that-bosses-love

songs for me to keep in mind; Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke T.I. Pharrell Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment