Saturday, April 29, 2017

At Least 13 Reasons For Me To Aim For A Second Bachelor’s Degree in a Public Relations, Marketing andor Advertising Component Online by September 2018 While Working Full-Time (With Potentially More Reasons To Be Added/UpDated Later and for me to keep in mind during the rest of my current lifetime on earth)

At Least 13 Reasons For Me To Aim For A Second Bachelor’s Degree in a Public Relations, Marketing andor Advertising Component Online by September 2018 While Working Full-Time (With Potentially More Reasons To Be Added/UpDated Later and for me to keep in mind during the rest of my current lifetime on earth)
I Actually Have An Abundance of Time To Work Full-Time and Pursue One Online Class At A Time.
There is an element of Public Relations/Advertising/Marketing in every job field even if it is outside of the communications umbrella. Studying in this field offers the beneficial outcome of me being able to apply what I learn in my current job and future jobs regardless of the job title I hold now and in the future.
There is an abundance of college programs, university programs, community college programs that offer courses in either an online andor face to face format when it comes to taking public relations, communications, marketing andor advertising related courses. This is important as I navigate paying for future college classes in cash, which would help give me an abundance of affordable options for pursuing a 2nd bachelor’s degree online. This is also important  just in case I have to allow myself until the year 2030 to 2031 to complete my second bachelor’s degree online.
The arena of communications/public relations/advertising/marketing etc. is prevalent in various industries across the United States (military, music, entertainment,education, food industry, banking, law enforcement, medical, energy, entrepreneurship etc.). Additionally, this field is also relevant in places across Europe, Canada, New Zealand etc.
Obtaining a second bachelor’s degree can also help me expand my goals towards improving my writing.
I am regret-free when it comes to taking on my student loans but I realize that actually pursuing and obtaining a second bachelor’s degree may actually indirectly give me ideas towards developing and creating a career path that offers the chance for me repay my student loans quicker.
Obtaining a second bachelor’s degree online and in my desired field also offers me the chance to live anywhere in the U.S. if necessary andor abroad if necessary (Canada, New Zealand, Australia, parts of Europe, U.S. government/military bases in other areas abroad etc.)
I am a creative being who enjoys opportunities to expand my creativity and enrolling and staying in a 2nd online bachelor’s degree program by September 2018 can offer this chance.
I am getting the intuitive/rational feeling to look into courses on Lynda.com, udemy.com, coursera,the open university etc. keeping an open mind to taking online classes and blogging about my experiences taking them. Obtaining a second bachelor’s degree online can tie into this and help me explore a world of online courses available through various educational websites across the U.S. and abroad.
Age discrimination, especially as a mixed race female (part Menominee Indian Native American/Puerto Rican female) is something that I must learn to overcome and rise above to avoid feeling pity for myself. As a result, it is important to take actions and pursue avenues that are going to help me expand on my unique personality, grow my creativity and self-confidence, and improve on my skills the older I get in an employment market surrounded by an abundance of young, beautiful, andor slim women of various ethnicities both who are child-free or who are mothers. As a result, despite what my critics say, I must actually remember my age and physical appearance as a reason to actually pursue a second bachelor’s degree that is going to help make me more competitive both in the U.S. employment marketplace and globally (Canada, New Zealand, Australia, parts of Europe such as the U.K. Switzerland, Singapore etc.)

My lifelong dream, and I strongly believe, part of my life purpose involves me pursuing and sticking with my dream to be a writer/author for the rest of my current lifetime regardless of how many years it takes and how many pen names I must use. Pursuing a second online bachelor’s degree can indirectly expand my knowledge on this goal.

I made valedictorian out of a class of 389 students in the eighth grade and I was even voted most likely to succeed during this time. Pursuing a second online bachelor’s degree is a way for me to regain the self-confidence that existed in me in 8th grade before I allowed life circumstances to shape my self-confidence. I am now aware that I must grow my own self-confidence regardless of what others think of my ability to change for the better.

I am fortunate to have been accepted into a public relations program back in 2013 through George Washington University but I admit that I could have made for sure that I could come up with the money 48 hours before the start of the program that I was enrolled in related to this back in the spring of 2015. However, I now realize that there was a reason why I was accepted in the first place and to avoid letting a setback derail my entire plan to obtain a college education related to what I truly want to study. As a result, I could use this learning experience towards trying again towards enrolling and staying in another bachelor’s degree online by September 2018 or sooner regardless of how I am judged for doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment