Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Exercise and Eating Menu Intent Entry 1

Exercise and Eating Menu Intent Entry 1
 I Call Upon What I Imagine To Be The Influence of Benevolent Spirits From the Heavenly Realms, my higher self, and my celestial spirit ally team for creativity in both my writings and all other areas of my life both present and future
Today Wednesday April 19, 2017-I admit that I already ate some food that I would rather avoid listing for now, yet my intuition is guiding me to be honest about listing some of what I ate in order to help myself improve in the future; some lime flavored tostito chips, Archer Farms brand (from Target)pineapple and peach salsa, sara lee brownie and cookie treat, some banana muffins from Entemanns. However, I intend to go ahead and eat at my food services job at the University of Maryland College Park, and then train myself to eat at home before going to work starting this Friday April 21, 2017 when I go back to work. This is especially because, on a positive note, I found out that I might qualify for partial unemployment benefits  after May 16, 2017 which would help me pay for groceries this summer (from May 17, 2017 to early August 2017) in case my temporary employment goals go differently than planned. However, I know that I need to adjust my eating habits to also prepare for this possibility for me to be ready sooner rather than later, for reasons other than just stretching money for groceries for this summer, but for also the fact that this would help me in my weight loss goals that I intend to achieve by the end of July 2017 or sooner.

Tomorrow Thursday April 20, 2017: I am going to do something fun for myself tomorrow which allows me to eat out for cheap, and I intend to arrive back to my apartment before my husband gets home from work or sooner. I have off from work tomorrow and so I intend to walk towards Prince George’s Plaza metro to get where I want to go by 830 am or sooner.  I intend to head back to the metro to be back at my apartment by 3 p.m. Fortunately, what I intend to do on one of my off days from work is good for me spiritually and is also low cost. By 2pm or sooner, I intend to walk from the College Park metro to my apartment to accomplish walking at least 6 miles or more. More details on what I have planned for this day I intend to write and plan after I get home from work tonight andor tomorrow morning.
Friday April 21, 2017-I intend to walk at least 6 miles or more before 9 am or sooner and leave by 130 p.m. to give myself plenty of time to see my husband before starting my work shift and reading one of the books that I intend to carry. I have other plans that I prefer to keep secret for now.
Saturday April 22, 2017-Walk 6 miles or more by 8am in the morning and leave with my husband to go to a place together that we agreed on. I intend to fill out my remaining exercise and eating plan for next week later on in this day, and other plans such as my intend to watch at least 2-3 episodes of the Last Ship next week and a few episodes of Mad Men and the Last Ship Next Week.
Affirmations for me to keep in mind for this entry;
I am creating heaven on earth.
I am more than motivated to go after what I want, especially in regards to my weight loss goals which I intuitively sense that I am going to have the most control over for the rest of my current lifetime on this earth, especially starting this spring 2017 and summertime 2017 as well as beyond.
I engage in something fun and exciting for my creative spirit both in the present and in the future.
I engage in a thought and action process that does much good.
I intuitively and logically put together and implement in action ideas that do myself and others much good.
I am in the process of being a greater magnet to prosperity/financial ease in all areas of my life both present and future
Seven Songs for me to keep in mind for Exercise and Eating Menu  Intent Entry 1/freestyle DJ fun exercise: Don’t Walk Away by Jade, Miami by Will Smith, The Boy is Mine by Monica and Brandy, The World I Know by Collective Soul, Groove Is in the Heart by Dee-Lite, Connected by Stereo MCs, What Would You Say by Dave Matthews Band, Vogue by Madonna, Ordinary World by Duran Duran


Resources of Inspiration for Me to Keep in Mind Pertaining to my Exercise and Eating Menu Intent Entry 1
Julia Roberts Is PEOPLE's 2017 World's Most Beautiful Woman!

Julia Roberts Named People’s ‘Most Beautiful Woman’ For The Fifth Time

https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/worlds-most-beautiful-2017-header-3.jpg?w=630

Julia Roberts Is PEOPLE's 2017 World's Most Beautiful Woman!

Julia Roberts is 'People's pick for 'World's Most Beautiful' of 2017


KENDRICK LAMAR PICKS RIHANNA-FEATURED ‘LOYALTY.’ AS NEXT SINGLE FROM ‘DAMN.’

How Rihanna Turned the Humble Parka Into Spring’s Statement Dress





Desert stunner! Nicole Scherzinger wows in VERY revealing black crochet dress at Coachella




Don't Hold Your Breath: Leggy Nicole Scherzinger looks like she doesn't have a care in the world at Coachella... as her ex-beau Lewis Hamilton publicly pines for her on social media




No comments:

Post a Comment