Monday, April 17, 2017

Fiction Dream Journal Entry 1; Part of Fun Processes To Strengthen My Intuitive Storytelling by Stella Carrier

Fiction Dream Journal Entry 1; Part of Fun Processes To Strengthen My Intuitive Storytelling by Stella Carrier
Start time after writing and gathering affirmations, resources, and song listing 126 p.m.

            I am in a relaxing coliseum/a concert arena and simply talking and interacting with members of the Depeche Mode, a band that my amazing husband Rusty Ridler got me interested in over 12 years ago (when he purchased me a greatest hits collection of their cd for our one year wedding anniversary). Anyhow, I am later transported to a party area where a crowd is celebrating a book launch of a woman who was inspired by the Scandal and Veep television series to create a science fiction and political fantasy novel of her own that is being transformed into a movie. It turns out that all of the members belong to the same volunteer group/club that works in a soup kitchen (the writer has been writing in her free time when she is not exercising or volunteering during her temporary break from her main place of employment). I overhear one of the male members of the group ask her how does she feel with the news that her book has generated the attention of multiple book publishers as well as an after taxes advance that would net her at least 1200 dollars a month after taxes aside from her income from her main job when she returns to it. I try to edge up closer to see what woman this sci-fi mystery writer is when I notice a baker in the next kitchen of the concert area making some type of cream mouse and  that I had seen featured on the Kraft Recipes earlier and some tea similar to what I have seen served at Starbucks. Before I can ask him anything, he tells me that one of the woman’s friends hired him to cater the event. He somehow picks up on my thoughts and politely urges me to try to go talk to the woman before her volunteer group friends bring her back out the concert area and I am jolted awake by my husband’s alarm clock.

Songs Intuitively Inspiring this entry; Cake by the Ocean feat. DNCE, Kiss From A Rose by Seal, Stand by You by Rachel Platten, Eye of the Tiger by Survivor, Don’t Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia, Beautiful Day by U2

Website resources intuitively inspiring this entry;
Definitely a scandalous yet entertaining show from the episodes I have watched before,I am using this article for one of my fiction entries today.
Kerry Washington Shared a Scandalous Secret About Olivia Pope's Wedding Dress

Much to my surprise this link popped up on my msn.com feed this morning as a sponsored link

Chocolate-Irish Cream Mousse

Obama Staffers Contemplate Next Steps at Georgetown

'Veep' Season 6: TV Review



Another link for my storytelling today in my fiction dream journal entry
Premiere: Life After Politics is Entirely Political by Kevin Yeoman

Affirmations: I trust my instincts and give myself  room to maneuver. I bulldoze over obstacles and turn them into vehicles for good fortune.
What I do ensures that I have a lasting impact.
I wisely employ my logic, intuition, originality, and creativity when it comes to what I write about online.
I’m on the verge of something big in a positive way and my view of what is coming is both clear and accurate.












No comments:

Post a Comment