Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Reality Creation Law of Attraction Script Blueprint Post 1 Part 2 Initiated Wednesday April 5, 2017 by 1250 pm

Reality Creation Law of Attraction Script Blueprint Post 1 Part 2 Initiated Wednesday April 5, 2017 by 1250 pm


Iheartradio songs to place in a newly created Amazon Playlist via my Amazon Music Subscription within the next 7 days or less

Love story Taylor swift
Ours Taylor swift
Get busy by Sean paul
The Way You Move by Outkast feat. Sleepy Brown
Hey Soul Sister by Train
Suga Suga by Baby Bash
She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
Ride Wit Me by Nelly
Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor Doctor) by Robert Palmer
Nothin On You by B.O.B./Bruno Mars
Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani & Eve
Let’s Get it Started by the Black Eyed Peas
Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya, Pink
Party Rock Anthem by Lmfao feat. Lauren Bennett, Goon Rock
Feel Good by the Gorillaz/ De La Soul
Jenny From The Block by Jennifer Lopez
Army of Two by Olly Murs
Trip Switch by Nothing But Thieves
Feel Good by Robin Thicke
Let’s Dance by David Bowie
All Summer Long by Kid Rock
Affirmations;
I courageously embrace what is unique about myself and learn to grow my self-confidence and self-love in a harm-free way to others regardless of whether I fit in or stand out from the crowd.
My self-confidence is expanding more and more everyday and I am more than ready for what lies ahead.
I attract positive results, greater wisdom, expanded spiritual power, and limitless benefits from even a challenging path that creates both unforeseen and foreseen results.
I follow both my logic and intuition when telling my stories regardless of how others may judge andor perceive my storytelling.
My dreams are generating creative and valuable stories/messages for my intuition.
My intuition is expanding more and more each day.
I am creating heaven on earth.
My sixth chakra is awakening. I see through the eyes of my soul.
I am relaxed and at peace with the world and myself.
With each breath out, I send light out to the world.
I have a wealth of valuable skills and talents.
I love and embrace the new.
I know when to give and when to receive.
I choose to think positively about every situation in my life.
I know I have unlimited potential.

The Beginnings of a Definite Aim Letter Inspired by the Bruce Lee Example
I Stella Carrier intend to regain an income of at least 3,000 a month or more after taxes by the year 2020 or sooner through following my career dreams, improving my writing, going back to school, and other actions influenced by both my logic and intuition.  In return, I will give my best in whatever I am called to do in both my personal and professional life while aiming to see the good in both my blessings and challenges. Starting in the year 2020, I am going to have at least 2 years or more of living expenses saving up, along with a paid for car. In addition, I now have more than enough money to have made at least the minimum payment amounts on my student loans for at least 18 months or longer.  Last, but not least, my husband and I happily reside in a two to three bedroom house in an economically strong neighborhood. Last but not least, I intend to attract an income of at least 1300 dollars a month or more after taxes as a creative author who writes under a pen name by the year 2020. Additionally, I intend to weigh 120 pounds or less by the year 2020 or sooner.



Blueprint for my ideal schedule next week
To be written the morning of Friday April 7, 2017 after I do a 6 mile walk from my apartment to the College Park Maryland metro and back ideally between 530 am to 830 am at the latest.




Resources
I googled bruce lee letter
Bruce Lee’s $10 Million Dollar Goal
by Gary Ryan Blair in Execution

My Definite Chief Aim

I googled bruce lee letter definite chief aim
Read Bruce Lee's Inspiring Letter to Himself


5 Habits That The Smartest People In The World Have In Common
How "Stealing" from Great Writers Makes You Write Better And Think Bigger


No comments:

Post a Comment