Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday April 28, 2017 Online Reviews From Amazon, song listings, website links etc.

Songs for me to keep in mind as influenced by my intuition; Hey Hey What Can I Do by Led Zeppelin,Roxanne by Sting and the Police, Heaven is a Place on Earth by Belinda Carlisle, Loveshack by the B52’s, Neverending Dream by Cascada, Only When I Sleep by the Corrs,S&M by Rihanna, Ghost by Ella Henderson, Love by One Republic, Counting Stars by One Republic, Good Life by One Republic, Riptide by Vance Joy, Timber by Pitbull and Kesha, Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore Ryan Lewis Ray Dalton, Titanium by David Guetta and Sia, Right Round by Flo Rida feat. Kesha, Shout by Tears for Fears

The following is the PR Watch article by Mary Bottari titled Betsy DeVos Ethics Report Reveals Ties to Student Debt Collection Firm that I referenced in my amazon review for Landlord Away Your Student Loan Debt by Michael O’Dell

http://www.prwatch.org/news/2017/01/13207/betsy-devos-ethics-report-reveals-ties-student-debt-collection-firm

Betsy DeVos Ethics Report Reveals Ties to Student Debt Collection Firm

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/handle-student-loan-debt-trump-era-184938681.html

How to handle student loan debt in the Trump era

 



5 Chefs Who Are Changing the Face of Gulf Seafood (and Their Amazing Recipes)

How to Make A DIY Unicorn Frappuccino At Home


10 Hotel and Event Venue Suites With a Theme


‘Pay it forward’ stories that will inspire you

http://smithmba.com/emba-day/?utm_campaign=s17-embaday-pandora
Robert H. Smith School of Business University of Maryland College Park


Landlord Away Your Student Loan Debt by [O'Dell, Michael]

Daring to Eventually Venture Into Real Estate
I admit that my own student loan situation indirectly influenced me to use my kindle unlimited membership (gifted to my husband and I from my mother in law) to select this kindlebook of Landlord Away Your Student Loan Debt by Michael O’Dell with Lela O’Dell as the editor for free.  I do not regret taking on my student loans regardless of how I may be judged but my husband and I have both sworn off using additional credit cards and non educational loans since the summer of 2013 (except for a temporary student loan relapse in 2015 when I was enrolling and taking a public relations class). As a result, I have to postpone even considering using some of the information in this book until we are able to save up for at least one cheap house. I understand that this is not a decision to take lightly as I am highly aware that there is going to be little mercy andor compassion when it comes to Department of Education student loans. This is especially because less than 24 hours ago, I read via a Yahoo article online comment and a PR Watch article titled Betsy Devos (Secretary of Education)Ethics Report Reveals Ties to Student Debt Collection Firm. However, others who have student loans may be curious about this kindlebook which contains among the following information; The authors honest admission on how the fact that he knows that student loans cannot be currently discharged into bankruptcy actually helped him decide to take a chance on real estate to help pay of his student loans quicker, his candid admission on why he likes having Section 8 tenants, why he likes open house sessions, his admission that he is a novice to trailers but that he has read a book called Mobile Home Wealth by Salman Velvel, his view on single family homes, his experience on condominiums/town homes/multiunit homes and more.

Health Revelations from Heaven and Earth:
Health Revelations from Heaven and Earth:
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recollection of a Heaven Near Death ExperienceApril 28, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This Amazon kindlebook of Health Revelations From Heaven and Earth by Tommy Rosa and Stephen Sinatra M.D. to me is a very worthwhile purchase. This is especially because of the section that gives ideas for a reader to raise their spiritual vibration (which helped give me ideas for researching ideas towards raising my financial vibration). Rosa admits that he was at first initially afraid of publicly sharing his experience due to concern of judgement.

Body of Evidence
Body of Evidence
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Being A Madonna Fan/Aspiring AuthorApril 28, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Body of Evidence (Amazon Video)
Truthfully the fact that I am a Madonna fan and an aspiring writer were a couple of the factors that influenced me to watch the Body of Evidence film when I ran across the synopsis just yesterday. Madonna plays Rebecca Carlson, a charismatic and seductive woman who tragically makes a person think of the Maneater song by Hall and Oates when you watch the film. Frank Dulaney (Willem Defoe) is tasked with having to defend her honor, which is a challenging undertaking because of the circumstances surrounding Carlson’s lover death. The viewer is shown right away that a woman who was close to Carlson’s lover named Joanne Braslow (Anne Archer) secretly hates Rebecca Carlson and is emotionally painted to be a little jealous of Rebecca too. The only woman shown with some humanity in this film is Frank Dulaney’s wife (played by Juliane Moore) and the female who plays the judge selected to preside over the case. Joe Mantegna, Joe Perry (yes from the Scandal tv show), Frank Lagella are some of the multiple actors/actresses in this film. I admit that I rented this film and I plan on eventually buying it to expand my outlook on plot ideas for writing on both the happy and dramatic/shadowy sides of life. As a writer, I kind of wish that Madonna’s character could have gotten a different ending and maybe showed her in a more favorable light. I admit that I was uneasy about Madonna being called to play a maneater (due to a maneater being similar to a womanizer and a maneater being an archetype that is judged in a harsh light regardless of how attractive andor intelligent a woman is considered). I also wish that the writing could have been done to at least have a female friend of Rebecca Carlson (who could have warned her to minimize andor avoid talking to Dulaney’s wife even if it means she avoids talking andor seeing him again after the court case). One of the few times Carlson’s humanity is show is when she had to explain why she voluntarily left one of her lovers (played by Frank Lagella). The additional caveat is that a person must have an open mind to watch such a movie due to some of the shocking and graphic scenes. Hopefully one day when Madonna writes her memoir, she might share her candid thoughts on how she felt about the Body of Evidence film and some of her other films (yes obviously I would preorder Madonna’s book andor kindlebook memoir regardless of whether she hires a ghostwriter or not). The Body of Evidence film is listed to be affiliated with Dino De Laurentis Communications.

No comments:

Post a Comment