Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Schedule Matrix of Intent Entry 1

Schedule Matrix of Intent Entry 1
 I Call Upon What I Imagine To Be The Influence of Benevolent Spirits From the Heavenly Realms, my higher self, and my celestial spirit ally team for creativity in both my writings and all other areas of my life both present and future

Songs for me to keep in mind today and for inspiration for this entry and future entries/Freestyle DJ exercise; Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana, Getting Jiggy With it by Will Smith, Give Me One Reason by Tracy Chapman, What is Love by Haddaway, Genie in A Bottle by Christina Aguilera, 100% Pure Love by Crystal Waters, No Diggity by Dr. Dre and Blackstreet, Around the Way by LL Cool J, She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5, Pump Up the Jam by Technotronic, Wanna Be by Spice Girls, The Real Slim Shady by Eminem, Doin It by LL Cool J, Happy by Pharrell Williams, The Look by Roxette, In My Head by Jason Derulo, Sos by Rihanna, Mysterious Ways by U2, Say Youll Haunt Me by Stone Sour, I Want You by Savage Garden, Iris by Goo Goo Dolls, Slide by Goo Goo Dolls, Sing by Ed Sheeran, I’m Gonna Be by the Proclaimers, Smooth by Santana feat. Rob Thomas

Thursday April 20, 2017-Refer to some of what I have planned out in my exercise and eating intent plan, Strive to fill in more details in this entry and the other entry by 10 p.m. or sooner tomorrow.
Friday April 21, 2017-Research companies who may be hiring temporary jobs over the summer since I found out from a reliable source at my current job (the job that I also  intend to return to this autumn/August 2017) that they have already picked the people who they are going to hire over the summer. I found out that I may qualify for partial unemployment benefits due to my described situation, which would at least help me pay for food over the summer months (June 2017, July 2017, and part of August 2017). I intend to find out the best times to talk to the appropriate people about my paystubs from the past months, which the Maryland  Employment office would be able to use after May 16, 2017 to determine my partial money benefit amount from my current food services job at the University of Maryland College Park. Block out a time after I get home from work on creating a schedule on this blog for next week, as well as filling in more details for this week.

Affirmations for me to keep in mind both for this entry and other areas of my life both present and future
My psychic abilities and intuition expand more and more each day.
I take actions that create the greatest results for the energy expended.
I follow my inner guidance. I hear it clearly.
I receive my guide's unconditional love for me.
I am aware of my feelings. I trust the impressions I receive.
6 Spring Cleaning Strategies That Control Clutter and Save Money


Best-Selling Vehicles in America — First Quarter 2017



Inside the 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Soundtrack

Additional book that inspired me from the reviews that I intend to obtain this year


No comments:

Post a Comment