Monday, April 17, 2017

Real Life Fantasy Journal Entry 1 Part of Fun Processes To Strengthen My Creative/Imaginative Storytelling by Stella Carrier

Real Life Fantasy Journal Entry 1 Part of Fun Processes To Strengthen My Creative/Imaginative Storytelling by Stella Carrier
Inspired by the song Ecstasy by ATB
Start time after gathering resources song links etc.: 148 p.m.

It is now August 1, 2017 and my husband and I are celebrating my weight loss success of returning to 133 pounds by the end of July with a trip to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia. We saved up enough money from his job and money opportunities that I attracted through my writing and other legal means through the summer to at least rent a car to travel through Williamsburg and visit Norfolk Virginia to visit the campus of  Old Dominion University and MacArthur Center mall. Once we arrive back in the College Park, Maryland/Hyattsville, Maryland area we go together to shop at the Value Village thrift store and Burlington Coat factory in Greenbelt Maryland to get some autumn clothes both for him and to fit my newly slender body. It was easy for me to lose weight this summer as I intuitively figured out how to utilize my volunteer time and extra free time in the summer towards my weight loss and exercise goals. Of course, I wanted to work during the summer time through my food service employment at the University of Maryland College Park but I found out through a reliable source that the summertime employment opportunity that I was hoping for was already filled.
However, I chose to make the most of what I saw as just a temporary setback to more closely monitor how much food I eat in order to stretch my food/money budget, made the most of my free time towards volunteer and exercise opportunities, and looked at inspiring articles such as one pertaining to popular fast food chains to help give me creative ideas for my writing and to help ensure I stay close to my money goals both for financial saving and weight loss reasons. Fortunately, I worked up the courage by May/June 2017 to tell the truth to my federal student loan provider about my gap in employment that is scheduled to temporarily exist in the summertime. Fortunately, they agreed to my request for a temporary deferment which gives me more time to strategize in the future for year round employment and have more time to strategically employ/deploy legal ways for my husband and I to continue to live independently while aiming to  repay my student loans by the year 2035 or sooner.  I feel that coming across a Business Insider article of a man who achieve financial independence by time he was 52 years old was more of an answer to my prayers from over 4 months ago to send me various kinds of links to people who had success in living independently, boosting their income, while  simultaneously stimulating my creative subconscious on how it can be made possible for me to repay my student loans, boost my savings, and purchase a paid for home by the time I am in my 50’s or younger (because I would like to work for life even if my husband and I became  instant millionaires through winning the lottery).


Resources
Busch Gardens Williamsburg Virginia link
The Most Popular Chain Restaurants—Ranked!

I actually want to manifest employment that would help sustain me for life. However, I am keeping this link to help remind me that it is possible for me to aim to repay my student loans back and purchase a paid for home by the time I am 52 years old or younger.


I retired at 52 with a $3 million net worth — here are 10 things that surprised me about early retirement



http://onlinevirginia.net/degrees/communications/?utm_source=Adroll&utm_medium=Banner_ad&utm_campaign=OVN_Spring17&utm_content=Communications&utm_term=version_1


Old Dominion University link
Songs Creatively/Imaginatively Inspiring This Entry: Don’t Let Go by James Arthur, Heathens by Twenty One Pilots, Something Like This by Coldplay and the Chainsmokers-10, One Call Away by Charles Puth, Love On the Brain by Rihanna,
My Intuition and Creative Abilities More and More Expand Each Day.
I Am Creating Heaven on Earth
I surrender my personality to the guidance of my soul and higher self.
I am alert to my opportunities.
My psychic and telepathic abilities are opening up.
I have positive thoughts about my ability to lose weight. I know I can do it.
I receive revelations. I recognize and honor them when they come into my mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment